Thank you for your interest in the Nebraska recycling grant.
Nebraska grant is now open!
Here is a link to help familiarize yourself with the process. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
Other important information:
Grant opens up January 2, 2019 and deadline to apply is February 13, 2019.
Scrap Tire Programs and Projects – funding is available for, but not limited to:
- 50% reimbursement of crumb rubber for rubber modified asphalt, manufacturing, landscaping mulch, and rubber
- 25% reimbursement of mats or tiles for playgrounds, poured-in-place playground surfaces, athletic track surfaces,
and artificial turf football, soccer, and baseball fields
- 100% reimbursement of the cost of scrap tire cleanup events (political subdivisions, only)
- 50% reimbursement of capital costs for processing, manufacturing, collection, and transporting scrap tires. (Ex:
tire grinders and shredders, derimmers, trailers and equipment to collect tires or produce rubber-modified asphalt.)
- Cost-sharing for civil engineering uses ($20/ton)
Commercial Sales Representative